Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Cam'ron Claims Juelz Santana Is Addicted To Syrup!!



In a recent XXL Mag interview Cam'ron revealed that he believed that Juelz Santana has an addiction to Syrup or Syzurp.

Cam states, “I knew him since he was 15 years old. He stayed with me for a while. Like, that was my man. That was my little dude. But he started drinking sizzurp. You understand what I’m saying? He was getting high. And we smoke enough weed. Why are we drinking Robitussin? And we’re not sick. You got to the studio, he got 100 Hawaiian Punches mixed with Robitussin, swerving. We’re not from Houston….

It’s not a New York Thing. And when you get caught up on that- and you know, I called his mother about it. I asked her about it. She know about it. She said she was asking him to stop. I called the people that were in his circle. They’d say, “Nah, Cam, it ain’t that much. It’s just a little bit.” That’s like saying you only smoking a little bit of crack. So, at the end of the day, I stopped speaking to him…”

So basically Cam is saying that the whole Dip Set fall out between him and Juelz was over Syzurp?

I don't know what he was drinking but Juelz was making hits last time Dip Set was poppin; about 2 or 3 years ago.

He seems cool to me. I knew when Lil Wayne was on the syrup too much but Juelz Santana never seems to look like he's drugged up.

So I don't know Cam you just got back and threw Juelz under the bus? Come on that's dirty even if it is an addiction.