Thursday, February 12, 2009

50 Cent Pays DJ Kaled's Mother A Visit, Films Her at Work Sleeping, Writes Poem to Khaled



50 Cent writes a poem to DJ Kaled entitled, "I Just Want To Tell You What A Psychic Told Me". In the poem 50 seems to take credit for the slashing of Kaled's tires, telling him I know where you be.

Full Poem:

"I Just Want To Tell You What A Psychic Told Me".

Your car tires got stabbed out,
now you know I know where you be,
I just want to tell you what a psychic told me.
I know where your momma house at,
now look you can see(video of Khaled mother's house),
but I just want to tell you what a psychic told me.
I know where your momma work at,
now look at her sleep,
I just want to tell you what a psychic told me,
I'm not the kind of nigga you should fuck with B,
I'm special...




So 50 really goes in getting DJ Kaled's mother's house on video and paying a visit to her job where she was found sleeping, unaware of the ThisIs50.com team filming her.

That's kind of crazy and I really think we are seeing the resources he has going to work on the financial tip as it must seem like his people are everywhere and can get to anyone.